Sibelius 8 is in widespread use across UK schools. You can choose Network versions or Stand Alone version. Here’s the difference… network you will put your DVD media pack on to your server-and this will open the number of Licenses you have bought on to any of your school computers. A stand Alone License is a little different. You need to load the media on to each designated computer-and only these chosen computers will deliver your Sibelius program. You can contact us on 01334 461244 to discuss details and discount pricing-we look forward to hearing from you!
Sibelius 8 Site Licenses – £87.00 each (minimum 5 seats)
• An absolute must for every music department large or small
• Same software as Sibelius 8 full program
• Huge discount for educational buyers
• 12 months of Upgrades included
• 12 months of Support included
• Networked or Stand alone license-same price
• Compatible with all previous versions of Sibelius
• Minimum purchase 5 Site License
• For PC and MAC
The Networked Version allows you to open Sibelius simultaneously on any of your school computers, depending on how many you purchase.
Sibelius 8 Site Licenses also comes with the Sibelius Sound Library which is a high quality set of sampled sounds so that your scores sound as realistic as possible, PhotoScore Lite to scan music scores into Sibelius, AudioScore Lite which notates what you play into a microphone and Rewire that lets you send scores to DAWs. System requirements
PC and Mac
Sibelius’s network licenses operate on a client-server model. The Sibelius program is installed on the local hard drive of each of the client workstations, and a separate License Server program is installed on a single designated server or workstation. The License Server code is supplied with your copy of Sibelius media Pack and enables the designated number of licensed client copies to run on the network simultaneously. In conjunction with Sibelius’s Classroom Control feature, the License Server also lets you send messages to users of the client copies, send and receive Sibelius files between client machines, and close copies down from the server machine.
Client Workstation recommended minimum requirements:
Windows: Windows 7 64-bit (SP1 or later), Windows 8.1 (not Windows RT) or Windows 10, 1+ GB RAM, 1 GB hard drive space, internet connection for digital download.
Mac: Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite) or 10.11 (El Capitan) or later, 1+ GB RAM, 1 GB hard disk space, Note: you will need an additional 36GB of hard drive space and 4+GB of RAM if you wish to install ‘Sibelius Sounds Library’ (high quality sounds) which comes with Sibelius 8 perpetual licenses.
• Sibelius requires a network using the TCP/IP and UDP protocols. (Your network may use other protocols in addition to TCP/IP and UDP, but TCP/IP and UDP must be present in order for the License Server to communicate fully with the client copies.)
• The Sibelius License Server and the License Server Control Panel will run on Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Mac OS X 10.9 and later. It will also run on a virtual server running VMWare using a qualified Windows operating system.
You will also need to purchase the Media Pack (£30.00) when buying a Site License.
All prices are subject to VAT and all orders should be made directly to us by phone or email.
Please call us for a discount quote on 01334 461244.
We aim to give you the lowest UK price on all Sibelius Site Licenses.