Higher Music Practice Papers – 10 Site License
Saves teachers time searching for appropriate music examples or writing questions.
- Original questions from experienced music teachers.
- High quality audio examples allow students to hear questions and audio excerpts clearly.
- Students can take the exam in real time.
- Simulates the exam environment for students – listening and writing.
10 SITE LICENSE FOR HIGHER MUSIC PRACTICE PAPERS with ONLINE AUDIO EXAMS
Teaching Resource for Higher Music
Higher Music Practice Papers – Listening Practice – The first ever book to be used with online audio exams.
- Created by experienced music teachers.
- 5 original and complete Higher Music Practice Exams.
- Similar to current Higher music exam.
- Secure website with all the excerpts and answers.
- Additional online content.
- Affordable yearly licensing.
- Packs of books may be purchased at a discounted price.
- Saves You Hours of Time
This is a unique resource for music departments – which includes 5 full sets of papers based on the new Higher Music Listening Exam. Simply listen to the online exam and write out the answers in your book.
The online audio examples are ‘studio-mixed’, high quality MP3’s including audible questions, then excerpts of various music pieces (same as sitting in real exam).
Students are given enough time to complete each music question.
Screenshot of Exams Page