HIGHER MUSIC LISTENING PRACTICE PAPERS with AUDIO
Student Home Edition
(not Licensed for School Use – see School License).
Higher Music Listening Practice – The first ever book with tailored Higher Music Listening Audio Exam now available from SOFTPLANET LTD.
Used in over 100 Scottish school exam centres-this is the real deal!
Unique book which includes 5 full sets of papers based on the new Higher Music Listening Exam. Students create and log in to SOFTPLANET to use the resource for 12 months.
Ideal resource to help you pass your Higher Music Listening exam. And, written by experienced teachers of Higher Music.
The ONLY book of Higher practice papers and online audio available!
Simply put – Here’s how it works…
- Buy the book.
- Visit the weblink which is printed in the book to access the audio!
- Register yourself – and login.
- Use both the book and the online audio exams to sit the mock exam – similar to the classroom exam.
- View the concealed answers at the end of each section.
Here is an example of the online audio content and example of printed content below
PAPER E – Question 9
Click here to see and read an extract from the printed book which relates to the above audio file – Paper E – Question 9.
- Home study in your time.
- The book and online listening exam is the ONLY one available.
- Rehearse Your Exam in a similar exam environment.
- Develop your Listening Skills.
- Reveal the Answers at the end of the exam.
- Pass Your exam on the day!
The online audio examples are studio-mixed high quality MP3’s which include audible questions and then excerpts of various music pieces in relation to the question. Students are given enough time to complete each music question (same as sitting in real exam).
This a great resource to prepare you for your music exam and at an affordable price.
For Teachers – Please see our School License. Schools are not permitted to use the Student Edition as a teaching resource without a school license.